Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily dinner



Usually at dinnertime Pandora eats with Zowie, but today she nosed in on my dish, so I got to eat with Zowie instead.

We're very lucky kitties as we get canned food twice a day. Mum feeds us in the morning and when she gets home from work. We also have a couple bowls of our dry food, but the canned food is so delicious!

After dinner, Zowie likes to race around the house. I've joined her doing that, and we sometimes take turns. We also like to occasionally play hide and seek. Pandora likes to sit on the windowsill and look out, or she snuggles in Mum's sweater.

8 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Playing chase sounds fun!

The Monkeys said...

I bet the racing helps Zowie digest. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe soon I will be playing like that with Ash.

Boo

Teddy Westlife said...

TWO cans of stinky goodness every day? I am so deprived! I only get one.

Huffle Mawson

Tuck said...

You get stinky goodness twice a day?? My mom won't give it to me at all. You are lucky cats!!

Percy the Cat said...

Mum splits a can between the three of us twice a day. So two cans total. I wish I could get a whole can to myself!!

And hi to Tuck, who is new :) nice to meet you!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hello saw you over at Zoolatry ans came over to say hi, pleased to meet you.


Hugs Ginger Jasper x

Luna und Luzie said...

Hello, we come from Zoolatry to visit you!
Oh, we can see you are lucky cats to get stinky goodness. We get it too twice a day and also a bowl with dry food over the day. We need that because we are in and outdoor cats.
Have a great weekend!