Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Review: The Refined Feline's Kitt-in-Box


We got to review this awesome desktop cat bed from AllPetFurniture.com! We do have one little oopsie though: Mum did not read the details very well (or measure her desks/tables) so we do not have any tables that have enough of a lip to hold the bed onto the edge. (It needs a 2" lip, and most of mum's tables are antiques and don't have that.)

So, until mum gets a new table (she's going to get a nice kitchen table that she'll set it up on, because us cats LOVE watching from up high in the kitchen), we have been using the bed as an extra spot on the floor. I will tell you right now that I have not had very much time in the bed! It is all Zowie's bed, nearly all of the time. She LOVES it. I am hoping that she will be sisterly and let me spend some time in it. (It is supposed to even be able to hold a very mancatly cat like me in it, as it can manage up to 20lbs.)


Here is Zowie saying "No way, this is MY bed!"


We really like this bed so far. We think it'll be even better once mum puts it onto her new kitchen table (and we will have photos when that happens!) If mum had a desk with her computer on it, she says she'd definitely use it there, to keep us cats off the keyboard.

We apologize for the lateness of our review! Mum didn't even unpack this awesome bed until after we moved! So we didn't get to try it out until just this past week.

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Nice looking bed. It looks comfy on the floor.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks really nice! Thanks for sharing the review

Sparkle said...

Darn! My human's desk only has a 1" lip. I may have to make her get a new desk so she can get this (nevermind the fact that she spent a lot of money on the desk we do use!).

meowmeowmans said...

That looks like a great bed. We'll have to check those out! :)

the teacher's pets said...

I am your newest follower and I think you have great blog that everyone should read! I am hosting a Thankful For 3 Thursday Blog Hop today and what I do fur people and for the humans is spotlight my 3 newest google friend connect followers every Thursday and if you join I will talk about you next Thursday! Come on over to meet us any other time if you can't hop today though! Daisy the Coonhound

The Creek Cats said...

That is totally pawsome!!!

Teddy Westlife said...

Awesome! A good bed is a good bed wherever it is.