Friday, April 3, 2009

Lazy Friday


The girl was home today from work as she wasn't feeling well, but the net result is that I was out and roaming the flat all day. I am also getting on a bit better with Pandora and Zowie, although it is definitely Pandora who is still hissing a lot at me. Zowie seems to be not so bothered anymore.

The girl snuck up and took a photo of us this afternoon, as you can see.

Happy Friday to everyone, and hope you have a good weekend! I hear that Pandora gets to go to the v-e-t tomorrow, because she had dental surgery a couple weeks ago and needs to get her teeth looked at. I bet she's not going to be happy about that. The girl tells me that she's actually quite a good kitty at the vet, unlike her sister, who hisses and fusses. I'm not really too fond of the vet myself, so I hope I won't have to go for a long time.

3 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We hope everything goes well for Pandora tomorrow. That is a nice picture you posted :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Glad you are getting along better! Good luck to Pandora

Mari said...

You really *are* a lot bigger than your sis, no wonder they are a bit intimidated by you!

I'm sure things will improve when they get to know you better.