Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sleepy Sunday


Happy Easter to everyone!

The girl is pretty sleepy today because she didn't get a very good sleep last night. Zowie and I weren't getting along very well at bedtime as Zowie wasn't letting me get up on the bed, and then the girl woke up in the middle of the night with an upset tummy. She says that maybe her dinner was too rich from the cream. I don't see how that could be bad because cream is really yummy, but maybe human tummies aren't as good about it as cat tummies.

The girl has also been tidying up my room, and she moved the nice big pagoda house out into the main room, so I think I am going to get to stay out all the time now. My litter box is still in the room though, and I think she's not moving everything at once so I can get used to it.

She took a few photos of me inside the pagoda with her good camera yesterday. Pandora likes to sleep in the pagoda too, so we'll have to figure out how to share it.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Percy, We did not get much sleep last night, either. Kirby set in the window on storm watch. He had plenty to watch. Enjoy your easy, sleepy Sunday

The Creek Cats said...

Hoppy Easter to you guys!