Friday, May 1, 2009

Feature Friday!


Wow, I've been featured over at the Zoolatry blog and have found some great new friends! Also, they have made a very nice graphic (as you see above). All the kitties here, and Mum, are super impressed.

I also wanted to introduce 3 of my favourite blogging kitties (and parents of kitties):

Firstly, Mum's favourite blog, the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. This site encouraged my Mum to go to the shelter and find a kitty to take home and love. I'm sure glad she did!

Next, the House Panthers, where I am a member (though I haven't posted yet because I can't decide what to post.)

And thirdly, Romeo the Cat. Lots of kitties and parents know him already, but I wanted to post about him anyway, because Mum really likes how he raises money for shelters. And I like to read about him and his brother Pugsley.

8 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We saw your picture n Zoolatry this morning, and recognized your honeysuckle pose. You look very handsome Percy.

The Monkeys said...

That's a great picture, Percy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Percy! We found you though the link on Zoolatry today! We look forward to checking out the rest of your blog and learning more about you! From Amy and the House of Cats!!

The Island Cats said...

Hey Percy! It's nice to meet you!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We were on Zoolatry's bolg today, too. Congratulations. They do such wonderful graphics. We like yours!

Teddy Westlife said...

Love that picture of you Percy.

Huffle Mawson

Reese =^..^= said...

Very nice to meet you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We stopped by from Zoolatry's to meet you, Percy. You are quite the handsome mancat.