Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday!



Mum has her laptop back, so we can post! Hurrah!

Pandora and Zowie get to take pills for 5 days - they are not very happy about that, and mum says that Pandora is not very good at taking pills because she likes to spit them out. I don't know if I've ever had to take pills, but I'm sure I probably wouldn't like it either.

The other day Pandora and I touched noses, and I licked her nose! Boy was she surprised! But I think she is starting to like me a bit more. :)

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yeah! We are glad the laptop came home! sorry Pandora and Zowie gots to take pills, Kirby has to take liquid meds and he doesn't like it at all, so he gets it in his food! . We are glad you and Pandora are starting to get along!

Teddy Westlife said...

You all look so nice and sleepy. I hope the girls are better soon.

Huffle Mawson

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Pills!!! Yuck!! Zowie is such a cool name!
Mom has that word going round and round in her head all the time... from Marilyn Monroe movie... Some Like it Hot.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hope the girls are much better soon. Glad you are back..


Hugs GJ x