Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sleepy Saturday


Today is a nice quiet day. Mum managed to get a photo of me yawning, but it looks more like I am pretending to roar like a lion (or maybe snarl like a panther?) I'm afraid that my teeth are a little lopsided because I had to have one pulled. It was cracked, so it had to go before it got all sore. I don't mind though, because I'm not the only kitty around here with less teeth. Pandora is missing some of hers too. Mum thinks it's funny when our top lips get caught on our bottom teeth, because then it gives us a 'sneer like Billy Idol', she says. I don't know who or what that is, but that's okay.

4 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Ahh, we call that "Elvis Lip" at the cat hospital where I work...I will have to tell them about "Billy Idol" lip too...along with Whisker Counts, things that make us laugh at work.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think the Billy Idol lip would be real cute. You look real fierce there yawning, but I bet you are not.

Hugs GJ x

SophieKitty said...

You look fierce with that panther growl!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Today was a good day for sleeping!