Friday, July 17, 2009

Quiet Friday


Mum had the day off from work today, so we've all been loafing around, though she did go shopping for us kitties too.

We're eating the very yummy Wellness canned food, and mum has started to give us Nature's Variety chicken raw food twice a day in small portions. I love it a lot!! I eat it up really fast and yesterday I ate it so fast that I got it on my nose! Pandora likes it too, but she doesn't eat as much as me. Zowie doesn't like it at all, but maybe she just needs more time.

The best part today is that Pandora has started to feel better and she hasn't had any tummy upset since Wednesday. :)

I hope all our kitty friends are having a good day!

10 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We are glad that Pandora is feeling better!

That food sounds real healthy!

The Creek Cats said...

Yay for Pandora! That's pawsome news!

Reese =^..^= said...

What great news about Pandora.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is good news for Pandora. Hope the different food helps!

Kari said...

Hurrah for the new diet and Pandora's comfy tummy. It is so wonderful she is feeling better.

Teddy Westlife said...

That's good news about Pandora. I got food on my nose this week too!

Huffle Mawson

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Fabulous news about Pandora. I am so glad she is feeling better. The new food sound ok..


HUgs GJ xx

Patrice said...

It's good that Pandora is beginning to like eating that healthy food. Have a happy day too.

Daisy said...

I am so glad that you are liking it, and that Pandora's tummy likes it, too! My Mommie bought a small trial sized bag of the frozen lamb medallions but we refused to eat that. We might try rabbit sometime though.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay I am so happy to read that Pandora is feeling better. That is a very cool picture of you by the way - you look like your eyes are two different colors!