Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hurrah for Zowie!


Tonight Zowie actually tried some of the raw food! Mum is very pleased.

I of course love my raw food, though I never eat more than an ounce at a time. Pandora likes it too but she likes it better when mum crushes up the Orijen 6 Fish dry food and puts it on top. In fact, that's how Zowie decided to try the raw food, because she really likes that Orijen food too. Mum says she would like to have us all on the raw food eventually, but she's going to let us adjust slowly.

8 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

Is a mouse considered raw food? Just wondering.

Teddy Westlife said...

Good point Reese. I'm happy for Zowie too.

Huffle Mawson

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Keep us posted on this. And this picture is quite striking! I LOVE it!

Noir

The Creek Cats said...

So glad to hear Zowie is starting to eat the raw food too!! We're sure it will be much easier on mom when you are all on the same foods!
Our mom has wanted to try us on raw, but no one sells it around here and she doesn't wanna pay the high shipping cost.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is good news. You look like you are enjoying your nap!

Daisy said...

Hooray! It's funny how it took me so long to eat the raw food but now I love it. On Monday, my Mommie got us the rabbit medallions for variety (we will have rabbit a couple times a week), and Harley and I both loved them! But we refused to eat the lamb.

ps: I eat 1 oz. at each meal and Harley eats 2 oz. at each meal. And we get a little bit of grain-free kibble at night.

Kari said...

Your mum is very wise to approach dietary changes slowly. A while back we had cases of the runs at our house from transitioning too fast.

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is good that Zowie tried the raw food. It is good to do it gradually too so it doesn't upset her tummy!