Saturday, September 18, 2010

Caturday: Becoming an even better mancat


Now, I am one of the most mancatly around, but mum says that lately I have become an even BETTER mancat. Do you want to know why that is?

Well, it's because for the last four evenings, I have come and snuggled on mum's LAP. There is a trick to this. Because I am such a large mancat, I only feel comfortable snuggling on mum's lap if she is stretched out on the sofa with her legs right out straight. That way she has a lot more lap, and I know that I can fit. Then she scratches my cheeks and my chin, and gives me little neck massages. That's when I purr and make biscuits.

Unfortunately you will have to imagine the snuggly-ness because mum has yet to get a photo! We only have ones of me being partially on her lap.

12 comments:

Cat said...

It makes us humans very happy when contented cats make biscuits!! Nicely done Percy :-)

Angel and Kirby said...

That is wonderful that you are snuggling on mom's extended lap. Wizard, that went before, sue to do that to m=mom!

Katnip Lounge said...

I have started to do that too! It's good to know that I'm being ManCatly when I'm on Mommy's lap, dribbling with pleasure.
~Rupert

Kas said...

Oh Percy you look so much like Spider especailly when he is snuggly and smoochy on my lap.

The Island Cats said...

I like laying on my mom's outstretched legs too! There's so much more room!!

Ernie

Sparkle said...

Don't worry, Percy - I believe you about being a better mancat. I don't need photos as proof. ;-)

Huffle Mawson said...

I don't know how you could get much more mancatly!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

LOL!! I know how hard it is to get shots of those special moments. Percy, like Sparkle said, we don't need photos, we'll take your word about achieving a new level of mancatliness!

m.q said...

what a handsome mancat

AttieCattie said...

wunnerful mancatlyness, percy!!! we would loves to see a video of your biscuit making.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Aw Percy that is so mancatly of you! Snuggling is awesome!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Yes, you are a 'Lap Fillin' cat, that is evident!